Walk and talk for NABS – National stress awareness day
- Location: London
- Type: Social/Networking/Sporting
- Date: 01/11/2023
- Time: 9am-1pm
Join people from across our industry on National Stress Awareness Day to Walk and Talk for NABS.
- Takes place on National Stress Awareness day 1st November in central London from 9am – 1pm.
- 13km walk along the Thames, from Hammersmith to Batersea. Registration starts at 9am for a 9.30am start.
- Accessible route, with refreshment and comfort breaks at the start, middle and end of the route.
- Takes place on National Stress Awareness day 1st November 9am – 1pm.
- Your chance to walk with the industry to advance your mental wellness.
- Meet NABS Advisors and coaches who will be walking with you to support you along the way.
- Join Creative agencies, media agencies, media owners, ad tech and clients all walking the talk
- Maximum 40 industry companies’ capacity so register your company now to avoid missing out.
- Utilise your company volunteer day to come and support NABS.
- Maximum of 15 employees per company.
- £2,000 minimum entry from corporate sign off, company fundraiser or team challenge on JustGiving.
Rapport & InfluenceOnline | Workshop
Making a positive impression quickly plays an important part in how you develop and build rapport. During this workshop you will learn how to recognise different peoples behavioural and communications style.
Confidence & GravitasOnline | Workshop
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to achieve gravitas and confidence to build up your authentic self at work so that you can achieve all of the above.
Resilience to PressureOnline | Workshop
This session will equip you with the long-term tools you need to approach pressured or stressful situations in a more positive and productive way.