Application Form: Careers Upskilling Grant
Before you submit this form, please call our Advice Line on 0800 707 6607 for a confidential chat with one of our six friendly and experienced Senior Support Advisors. This is so we can confirm your eligibility, offer initial support, be sure that an upskilling grant is appropriate for your needs and share details of any other services which you may find useful.
- Have you spent a substantial amount of your career in the media or advertising industry?
- Have you had difficulty finding work within your sector due to a skills gap?
- Is your current role at risk unless you acquire new skills?
- Have you agreed with a NABS coach that this course is suitable and will support you to find work?
Terms and conditions:
- Upskilling grants are dependent on your eligibility and financial situation
- All Upskilling grant applications are reviewed and a decision will be made by the NABS Support Team
- We aim to share the outcome of your application within a month of receiving your completed form and all paperwork
Please note that our grants are designed to provide support to those who are out of work or whose role is at risk unless they upskill. As part of your application for financial support you will be asked to provide documents relating to your current financial situation. As a charity we are required to carry out due diligence in line with grant applications. This may mean that you are asked to provide clarity or further information relating to your personal circumstances, including your finances. You can withdraw your application for support at any point should you wish to. Please refer to NABS’ Retention and Disposal Policy for information on how your data is stored.
* Indicates required