The Good Sleep Guide
Time: 9.30am - 11.30am
VENUE CHANGE: This masterclass will now take place at Clear Channel (33 Golden Square, London W1F 9JT)
We invite you to join us for The Good Sleep Guide where you will learn about:
- The psycho-physiological development of the vicious cycle of insomnia and how to escape
- Optimizing lifestyle habits to improve sleep
- How to wind down and fall to sleep quickly at the start of the night
- How to fall back off to sleep in the middle of the night
- How to manage sleep anxiety and stress
- How to wake up feeling refreshed
Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of why you are having difficulty sleeping and a series of helpful tools and techniques to implement to achieve a good quality natural sleep on a regular basis.
The talk will run from 9.30-11am and will then be followed by a 30 minute Q&A session 11-11.30am where you can ask Dr Guy Meadows about your personal sleep issues.
The Sleep School was founded in 2009 by Dr. Guy Meadows and Adrian Baxter in response to a huge number of people suffering from insomnia or who were at risk of developing it through leading stressful lives.
Dr Guy Meadows is a sleep physiologist, with a doctorate (PhD) from Imperial College, London. He has been working in sleep for the past 12 years, 8 of which have been dedicated purely to helping clients overcome insomnia. He is trained in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).