Neuro Wellbeing For Leadership Masterclass
Time: 10am - 4.30pm
This interactive day is for senior leaders who wish to learn more about the importance of creating a work environment that promotes wellbeing.
During the masterclass you will learn how you can become a leader that encourages people to thrive so that they can perform to their best at work. Participants will share, learn, and develop ideas that they can confidently take back and implement in their workplace.
This masterclass will teach you to:
- Understand the importance and value of a healthy brain and mind for individuals to build resilience
- Promote individual excellence, innovative, and creative thinking that enables people to bring of all their brains to work
- Understand how wellbeing sustains performance, trust, and open-minds
- Recognise and explore the value of cognitive neurodiversity
- Familiarise yourself with the NABS Shepard Model
Who is this session for?
- Senior managers and/or leaders who are responsible for the performance and wellbeing of others
- Leaders who are able to directly influence the wellbeing strategies of their company