NABS Talks: Speed Mentoring in Manchester
Time: 6pm - 8.30pm
Location: Takk café at the Dentsu Aegis Network building – 117-119 Portland St, Manchester M1 6ED
We’re kick starting this year’s Manchester talk programme with an evening of fun, fast paced and fascinating Speed Mentoring. Join us on the 19th March for an inspirational evening of mini-mentoring sessions with some of the biggest names in adland.
Take this opportunity to ask them the questions that shape and define each of our careers: what is their career mantra? How do they define success? How do you know when to leave a job? Where do they get their confidence from?
Current mentors who will be joining us:
- Kay Barratt, creative director at Cheetham Bell JWT
- Katy Leeson, managing director at Social Chain
- John Marshall, managing partner at Running Total Ltd
- Nicola Marsh – deputy managing director at Mediacom
- Caroline Pankhurst, founder of Be Braver
- Charles Reid, group business director, Carat
- Monica Tailor, head of digital at McCann
- Susan White, Group Marketing Director, Hillarys
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with Marian.