Building Resilience to Pressure 18.01
- Location: Online
- Type: Masterclasses
- Date: 18/01/2023
- Time: 9:30am - 1:45pm
This masterclass will take place online via Zoom.
This session will equip you with the long-term tools you need to approach pressured or stressful situations in a more positive and productive way.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify the difference between pressure and anxiety and how these can lead to stress
- Recognise the emotional perceptions and symptoms that cause stress and how behavioural triggers & limiting beliefs impact our responses
- Ways to take positive control of limiting thinking patterns and behaviours to give back control of situations
- Shared tips and strategies to help manage pressure to improve performance and wellbeing
Wherever you are in your career and whatever your role, come and join us for an interactive, half day masterclass.
You will be required to have the following set up;
• Equipment; a laptop or PC, headphones and microphone
• A quiet, private space with limited background noise
Once registered, you will be able to access our online attendee page where you can find the workbooks and Zoom link for the session. Please note, we will send you a homework exercise we ask that you complete in advance of the session.
All of NABS’ Masterclasses, talks and our Fast Forward programme are IPA CPD accredited. Attending these sessions will go towards your overall goal of 24 hours of logged training.
Leading Influential ConversationsOnline | Workshop
Being clear on your purpose and being able to communicate it is crucial to influencing others.
Rapport & InfluenceOnline | Workshop
Making a positive impression quickly plays an important part in how you develop and build rapport. During this workshop you will learn how to recognise different peoples behavioural and communications style.
Confidence & GravitasOnline | Workshop
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to achieve gravitas and confidence to build up your authentic self at work so that you can achieve all of the above.