Consultant Career Coach
Date Added: 08/08/2017 (1 week ago)
Application Deadline: 31/08/2017
Company Name: NABS
Company Website: http://nabs.org.uk/
Job Level: Other
Contact Name: Uzma Afridi
Contract Type: Part Time
Summary of Role
To provide Executive Coaching and Masterclass facilitation to those who work in the advertising and media industry.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• To provide 1:1 executive/careers coaching to NABS clients either face to face or via ‘phone/skype at an agreed office location, lasting for one hour
• To adhere to NABS’ values, client confidentiality and data protection rules
• Inputting all data and session notes onto NABS’ database
• To facilitate agreed Masterclasses at NABS’ clients’ offices or other locations
• To provide coaching taster sessions where required
• To input into Careers team meetings with the aim of knowledge sharing
• To write blog, collate testimonials/ case histories etc.
• To report into the Head of Careers
• To liaise with NABS’ Regional Director
Required Skills and Experience
• Accredited Executive Coaching Qualification awarded from the Association for Coaching (AC), International Coaching Federation (ICF) or European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
• Coach training from an approved AC, ICF or EMCC school
• Evidence of further qualifications such as Neuroscience, NLP, Positive Psychology, etc. that build their coaching credentials, cognitive behavioural approach and value
• Evidence of CPD
• External executive coaching experience with corporate clients, and demonstration of extensive client coaching hours. A minimum of 250 hours coaching experience
• Be able to demonstrate their coaching philosophy, methodology, process and results
• Good current working knowledge of the advertising and media industry including its changing landscape and demonstrable understanding of the structure of agencies and media owners
• A commitment to working within NABS’ stated values
• Coaching experience amount 1,500 hours
• Previous career experience of working in the advertising industry
• Experience of facilitating workshops or masterclasses
• Evidence of on-going coach supervision
• Evidence of understanding and adhering to coaching ethics
• Evidence of professional indemnity insurance
• Declaration of any professional misconducts
Additional requirements of role: This role will require travel to Scotland and London, on a planned basis.
Additional Note: Consultancy Agreement/Contract for Services will include clauses regarding IP and restrictions regarding clients
NABS is the support organisation for the advertising and media industry.
We exist to help everyone in the industry succeed and thrive, and to improve and champion wellbeing at all stages of the career journey.
We’re passionate about providing the industry with expert, impartial and friendly help, advice and career guidance. We do this through our comprehensive career coaching, networking opportunities, grants and masterclasses, an Advice Line which exists to offer support and a friendly, expert ear, and events which bring all sides of our community together to network and learn.
Our organisational values are: accessible, collaborative, empowering, heartfelt support, impartial, and valuing equality and diversity.
NABS is a registered charity: Charity registration number 1070556
Reports to: Head of Careers and liaise with Regional Director
4 months from September 2017 with a view to increasing to 12 months thereafter. 1 day a week, during NABS business hours of 9:00 am - 5:30pm, for an initial period of approx 4 months to trial demand of this service. Aim to increase to 2 days a week in 2018.