Date Added: 24/08/2017 (3 months ago)
Cost (Per Calendar Month): £1950
Contact Name: Thea
Details and Description
Split-level two double bedroom flat in highly desirable 1930's block, in a fabulous location - just a stone's throw from Broadway Market and 10 minute walk from Bethnal Green tube station.
Property is comprised of:
- Top floor (3rd) corner flat
- Front door into small hallway
- Lounge (with sofa, large wool rug, DVD player, built in shelving, combination boiler, open working fireplace)
- Kitchen (Smeg electric oven with gas hobs, built in dishwasher, built in fridge drawers, built in freezer, microwave, Dualit toaster & kettle), table and chairs.
(All kitchen utensils available if required - crockery, cutlery, saucepans, glasses etc)
- Large bathroom with shower inside bath & Bosch washer/dryer in cupboard
- Small separate WC
- Staircase up to bedrooms
- Double Bedroom 1: 16'7 x 10'4 - with French bed frame (& mattress if required) and chest of drawers. Scaffold clothes rail fitted length of room
- Double Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 11'5 - with French bed frame (& mattress if required) and chest of drawers. Scaffold clothes rail fitted length of room
- Small space on balcony outside the front door of the flat for table & chairs/plants
- Small cupboard under the stairs for storage
- Other: Henry hoover, mop and bucket
Other features include:
- Floorboards throughout, vintage chandeliers, stylish kitchen fitted in last 6 years, sash windows, gas central heating, Sky TV for £11 a month if you would like to continue, gross internal floor area 730 sq ft
The flat has the fantastic advantage of being very close to Broadway Market, Hackney Rd, transport links etc but still cosy and quiet once inside. It is top floor and on the end of the block, so you don't get noise above you or people traffic past your door. The block has a great friendly community feel and well kept gardens.
PLEASE NOTE - there is no lift/elevator for the block, so not suitable for those with mobility issues
- Front security gate operated with fob key.
My sister and I are the owners of this property, we have had many happy years here and hope that whoever moves in will do too! The flat comes furnished, but if there are particular items you really don't need then we are open to discussing removing them for you.
£1,950 per calendar month. 6 x weeks deposit required. 6 month minimum contract.
Please contact Thea on 07967 078926 or Ingrid on 07958 217458