The Good Sleep Guide: Manchester
Time: 12.30pm - 2.30pm
Do you ever find yourself unable to switch off come bedtime? Is your mind still racing from the day’s events and already thinking ahead to tomorrow’s to-do list?
We invite you to join us for The Good Sleep Guide where you will learn about:
– The psycho-physiological development of the vicious cycle of insomnia and how to escape
– Optimizing lifestyle habits to improve sleep
– How to wind down and fall to sleep quickly at the start of the night
– How to fall back off to sleep in the middle of the night
– How to manage sleep anxiety and stress
– How to wake up feeling refreshed
Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of why they are having difficulty sleeping and a series of helpful tools and techniques to implement to achieve good quality natural sleep on a regular basis.
Dr Kat Lederle gained her MSc in Biosciences in Germany, followed by a PhD in Human Circadian Physiology & Behaviour (the human body clock) at the University of Surrey, UK. She joined The Sleep School as a consultant human sleep & fatigue specialist in 2015. Kat is trained in Mindfulness and Acceptance Commitment Therapy, and specialized with Dr Guy in the use of ACT for insomnia (ACT-I). She now runs The Sleep School Insomnia Workshops and 1-2-1 Clinic days helping clients in overcoming insomnia and getting back to living their lives in full.