The Good Sleep Guide
Time: 9.30am - 11am
Do you ever find yourself unable to switch off come bedtime? Is your mind still racing from the day’s events and already thinking ahead to tomorrow’s to-do list?
We invite you to join us for The Good Sleep Guide where you will learn about:
– The psycho-physiological development of the vicious cycle of insomnia and how to escape
– Optimizing lifestyle habits to improve sleep
– How to wind down and fall to sleep quickly at the start of the night
– How to fall back off to sleep in the middle of the night
– How to manage sleep anxiety and stress
– How to wake up feeling refreshed
Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of why you are having difficulty sleeping and a series of helpful tools and techniques to implement to achieve a good quality natural sleep on a regular basis.
The talk will run from 9.30-11am and will then be followed by a 30 minute Q&A session 11-11.30am where you can ask Dr Guy Meadows about your personal sleep issues.
The Sleep School was founded in 2009 by Dr. Guy Meadows and Adrian Baxter in response to a huge number of people suffering from insomnia or who were at risk of developing it through leading stressful lives.
Dr Guy Meadows is a sleep physiologist, with a doctorate (PhD) from Imperial College, London. He has been working in sleep for the past 12 years, 8 of which have been dedicated purely to helping clients overcome insomnia. He is trained in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).