Stranger Than Summer: The Crazed Collection
Time: 6.00pm - 1.00am
Treasured guest, you are invited to NABS’ 2018 Stranger Than Summer extravagance: The Crazed Collection. Experience modern art like never before, at our gallery that comes to life after dark.
Details for the night:
- Your arrival: Join me from 6pm at The HAC Artillery Garden (Chiswell Street, EC1Y 4TW, entry on Finsbury St)
- Dress Code: Black tie, but artistic twists are welcome! You’ll have the chance to complete your masterpiece at my Pop-Art Parlour makeup station.
- Money: Make sure to bring cash! There’s lots of fun stuff for you to take part in throughout the night and everything goes to NABS, your industry charity.
- Raffle: Tickets are available on the night and cost just £5 per ticket. For just a fiver you’ll be in with a chance of winning a brand new Fiat 500!
- Heads & Tails Game: Take part in our new table game for just £10, payable by cash on the night or you can pay by card on the fundraising tablets.
- Silent Auction: The NABSters have changed the format of the evening with the removal of the Main Auction, meaning the Silent Auction is more important than ever to help raise money for your industry charity! With a range of prizes to suit everyone, dig deep to raise as much as possible and go home with something amazing!
- Art Auction: Beautiful Crime have selected some special art works and these will be available to buy in their pop-up gallery on the evening. They are donating 10% of the cost price of the art to NABS. If you’d like to bid above the cost price, 100% of this will be donated to NABS!
This year’s event is sold out!