NABS Talks: BAME Leaders Speed Mentoring
Type: Tuesday Club Talks
Time: 6.15pm - 8.30pm
For the first time, NABS are partnering with Media For All to bring you BAME Leaders Speed Mentoring, bringing together BAME leaders from across the industry, for an evening of fast-paced mentoring. We look forward to welcoming you on the evening of 22nd November at Twitter (W1B 5AG) to ask all of your burning questions to some of the biggest names in the industry.
NABS Talks: BAME Leaders Speed Mentoring is being presented in collaboration with Media For All, a dedicated group of senior industry professionals who are working towards the goal of increasing BAME representation across adland.
Across a series of quick-fire, small mentoring groups, you’ll get the unique opportunity to ask these brilliant mentors questions about how they got to be where they are in their career, what challenges they’ve faced in getting there, how to make an impact in the workplace, when it’s time to move on, how do they define success, and anything else on your mind!
The session is open to anyone in the industry, regardless of background, age and gender.
- Bhavit Chandrani – Controller of sponsorship sales at ITV
- Chaka Sobhani – Chief creative officer at Leo Burnett
- Dara Nasr – Managing director at Twitter
- Dino Myers-Lamptey – Managing director at MullenLowe Mediahub
- Dora Michail – Managing director at Telegraph Media Group
- Jason Dormieux – Global chief transformation officer at Wavemaker
- Julian Douglas – Vice chairman at VCCP
- Karen Blackett OBE – Country manager at WPP
- Liam Mullins – Managing partner at the7Stars
- Naren Patel – CEO at Primesight
- Nishma Robb – Marketing director at Google
- Rak Patel – Head of sales at Spotify
- Sarah Jenkins – Chief marketing officer at Grey
- Satin Reid – Joint managing director at MediaCom
- Trevor Robinson OBE – Owner of Quiet Storm
- Tove Okunniwa – CEO at London Sport