Building Confidence & Gravitas Edinburgh
Time: 12pm - 3.30pm
Location: iProspect, Capital House, Fourth Floor, 2 Festival Square, Edinburgh EH3 9SU
Building gravitas and displaying confidence are important skills in our professional development. They can impact our career success, our ability to inspire others, to lead teams and manage our own belief in our abilities. In an industry where being heard and listened to is key, developing presence is an essential component to getting ahead.
During this session we will explore the following:
- What is gravitas and how do you achieve it
- How to develop your authentic presence and style
- Positive thinking and problem solving
- How confidence can increase your resilience
- All of this and much more will be addressed in our Masterclass.